What better way to get to know me better than sharing my dreams and thoughts? Am I right girls and gals? As an extremely introverted person, I like to write my thoughts and dreams down rather than sharing it. Don’t get me wrong, I like to chat with my besties! I guess I can be completely open when there’s no one looking at me or in front of me (if you get what I mean). It’s as if I am talking to myself and there’s no need to impress people. It’s the honest shit deep down my brain.
Here’s a list of the summer goals I want to achieve + generally in life:
1) The first thing I planned to do was to get my shit together, don’t be shy and start blogging again. I’ve had 2 blogs in the past, but this time, I wanted to take the blogging to a higher level. The result: I bought my domain name and hosting + I started an online course for coding (html, CSS, etc.). It wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be and I’m glad I did it! I remember now why I loved blogging so much: Typing/writing my thoughts is a way to process all the things I’m coping with in life. The good things, but also the bad things. I have a journal where I sometimes like to write things down, but typing is so much faster and nicer.
2) Get a job (I did get one yay, I’ll be working in a supermarket from the 16th of August until the 10th of September)
3) Get my license.
4) Learn Japanese. I’ve always wanted to learn Japanese really bad and this dream is becoming reality in a few months. At the end of september, I can call myself a Japanology student at the University of Ghent!
5) I need to exercise more. I’m a lazy ass vegan, which sounds weird. I find it a lot easier to eat healthy, as exercising can be a pain in the butt sometimes.
6) Japan and South-Korea are the top 2 countries I definitely want to visit in the future! Japan wont be a big problem though, because in the 3rd year of my bachelor I’ll be visiting Japan for a whole semester!
7) I have this crazy idea to start a vegan cat café. If you haven’t heard of a cat café: It’s basically a cafe where you can read books (as the idea is originally from Japan, you can read Manga) and hang out with cats. Here’s a video you can watch. Unfortunately, I’ve never heard of a vegan cat café, so I thought it would be cool to open such a café in Belgium.
8) When I’ll go to uni, I have to make more fun, be more open to new people and step out of my comfort zone frequently. I haven’t had an amazing high school experience. The last 2 years were a rather boring, not so amuzing time of my life where I felt empty inside without much friends. Maybe I’m exaggerating a little, I did have some fun memories. Like when we went on a school trip and some funny moments at school, but I have the feeling I didn’t live my life the fullest. I did have friends outside of school, luckily, and I have learnt a lot about people, education, life in general and so on. Anyway, I was a socially awkward mess that didn’t engage much. I want to catch up and have twice as much fun at uni. It won’t be easy, I know, but I know I’ll do much better. At least I’m becoming better and better at acting talkative (and there’s definitely still room for improvement).
9) Become better at drawing, photography and writing. These are the things I like to do the most, so it would be really nice if I could get my lazy ass off the couch and not be afraid to make mistakes.
10). Read more books. I don’t read a lot of books anymore and I definitly need to read more. I’ve recently read ‘The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up’ by Marie Kondo and I fell in love with this book! I loved it so much, I tink I’m going to dedicate a whole article about it. In short: Marie Kondo writes about how life-chaning tidying can be by simply decluttering your house and life and loving the stuff you own. I probably didn’t explain it too well, but it is seriously a good book! I decluttered my room and I feel much organised and relaxed, mainly because I can find every little thing I need.
11) Watch more movies and anime. I don’t have much to say about it other than I love watching anime and movies.
12). Spend more time in the sun, get some vitamin D ya know. Get some fresh O2 in my system, the usual stuff we need to live.
13) Appreciate the little things in life. Take a picture of it. Write about it. (= My instagram feed in a nutshell.
These were the things I could think of at the moment. I hope you found this at least a little interesting or inspiring. Maybe this could help you in any way? I don’t know, but I wish you the best of luck to reach your goals! Thanks for reading my article, I appreciate it!
Until the next one!