This blog wouldn’t be my blog if I’d never raved/reviewed/talked about my muji pens. It’s not as new anymore as the title says or these pictures show, because I’ve bought them in May 2016 from Ebay. I don’t know why it took me so long to write about them, but better late than never, I hope? Here’s a little rant about the pros and cons of the pens, because to my surprise, it has some cons. If you’d like to read my thoughts on these pens, keep on reading!
First of all, the shipping was pretty fast, there has been no problem with that. I can’t remembber how fast it came, but I’m pretty sure it was around 2 or 3 weeks, which is normal when you’re ordering something from Ebay and your order is coming all the way from an asian country such as Japan/China/etc.
I covered my name and adress by the way, I hope it doesn’t disturb you too much. Let’s take a moment to appreciate these stamps though, they look so nice! The envelope looks pretty neat, and the seller also wrapped the pens in bubble plastic, to keep them safe. These babies also came in their clear packaging, which is nice if you’de like to give them to someone as a gift. There has been no problemsin terms of purchasing it, I always use paypal and the transaction proceeds quick & easy. The products haven’t been damaged, so I’m quite happy.
- It’s a pretty neat color range, I’m glad there’s no yellow, because honestlty, I don’t use fineliners that have a very light color. I’d like to be able to read my notes easily without my eyes getting hurt, you know? The colors of these pens are pretty intense and pigmented.
- The pens have a round barrel, which I like, because it’s easy to write fast with them. Unlike with fineliners, you can hold your pen as you like, you don’t have to keep your hand in a specific position. It’s basically handy for writing AND drawing.
- The pens are refillable, so you’ll save money on the long term.
- The pens are not cheap nor expensive, the quality you get for the price you pay for is nice.
- The pens are minimalistic, it’s pleasing for the eye.
- The ink doesn’t dry quickly, which can get annyoing when you write fast and your hand gets smudged.
- I don’t know why, but my black pen got all messed up. I don’t have a picture of it, but the ink literally ran out? I don’t know how I could decribe it, but my hand got all dirty from it and it kind of pissed me off. The confusing part of this, is that the rest of my pens are perfectly fine. Haven’t had problems like that with the other ones, so I don’t know if I should call this a con. Maybe because I dropped it by accident? I don’t really know.
Click here if you’d like to puchase these Muji pens from Ebay. I’d also suggest to check ebay to see if there’s another (cheaper or more suiting to your taste) option, because Muji has also black pens/erasable pens/etc.
If there’s something I didn’t cover in this post, feel free to comment down below!
Until next time!